Creating An Export Plan
- The first time an export plan is developed, it should be kept simple.
- Its initial purpose is to be a management tool.
- It should be only a few pages long.
- Important market data may not yet be available.
- Planning elements may not yet be available.
- Expect the export plan to be revised and refined over time.
- Initial planning effort will generate more information and insight.
- The export plan will become more detailed and complete.
- Changing business conditions will force the export plan to change.
© 2004 John Michael Pierobon