Requesting A Letter Of Credit
- Here is a list of items that you should ask your buyer to provide when preparing a letter of credit.
- That the letter of credit be confirmed, irrevocable, and at sight.
- Suggest a Paying Bank that is convenient to you.
- Quantity of items being shipped.
- Value of items being shipped.
- Specify the currency.
- Specify the latest shipping and expiration date.
- Specify the appropriate Incoterm.
- State whether partial shipments are allowed.
- Specify which documents that are required for payment.
© 2004 John Michael Pierobon