- A foreign distributor is a merchant who purchases goods at a substantial discount and resells it for a profit.
- Foreign distributors generally provides support and service for the product.
- Distributors usually carry an inventory of products and a sufficient supply of spare parts.
- Distributors maintain adequate facilities and personnel for normal servicing operations.
- Distributors usually sell complementary products.
- Distributors may resell the product to local dealers and retailers.
© 2004 John Michael Pierobon