- You are going to be sitting in an airplane for several consecutive hours.
- You will be more comfortable if you get the type of seat you want.
- Select your seat when you make your reservation.
- Airlines have seat maps of all of their aircraft.
- Emergency exit rows offer more legroom.
- On large aircraft sometimes the exit is a door.
- Other times the emergency exit is a window.
- Bulkhead seats offer more legroom.
- You can put your feet up.
- You cannot put things under the seat in front of you.
- Best to select a seat that will let you exit the aircraft quickly.
© 2004 John Michael Pierobon