Clarify The Objectives
- It is important to set measurable objectives prior to each meeting that you attend.
- Especially if you are going to lead the meeting.
- With a set measurable objectives you have something to strive for.
- Everyone will know when the meeting ends whether or not it was successful.
- Having an agenda will:
- Give you a clear idea of what you hope to achieve.
- Tell you what problem will be solved.
- List the objectives of the meeting.
- Map out a route for the meeting with clear milestones.
- Making it easier to assess the success of the meeting.
- The best way to ensure that those attending the meeting are clear about
the objects is to send out the agenda well in advance.
© 2004 John Michael Pierobon